King of fighters-wing 0.9 King of fighters-wing 0.9

Great!!

Well done!! Very good copy of the kof games!! More characters and stages and this will become better than some MUGEN projects!!!

P.S. Difficulty level of CPU is too high!

twistedlord4 responds:

Thanks its a pleasure. But remember i just download this type of game to get it.

Dragon Fist 3 Dragon Fist 3

Flash Fighting Treasure

Wonderful game!! Simple and exciting!!! The name of the game is very similar to the names of movies with Bruce Lee!! When I started playing, I immediately started to look for character look similar to Bruce Lee. I found him. His name is Mr. Lee. Hi is without special yelling but is very similar to Bruce Lee (I just like Bruce Lee, if you want to know). I think you can add a lot of different styles of fighting, but even without that the game is wonderful!!!

Cute Lilith Dress Up Cute Lilith Dress Up

NICE!

Good Dress Up game! In my opinion you were in risk when you doing this game with a character like that, because most of peoples like girls with small proportions. But I am not one of them. I like that pretty girl with wide asss! Why 8? Too small brea5ts for my taste, no pubis hair and bug with black pants (dresses over the jeans but not over black pants)

Ghosts revenge Ghosts revenge

SUPER

Very good game!!!!! You create excellent atmosphere !!! I love this game!!!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Exelent

I do not know what to say.